Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Store Closing

I have decided to close my store.  My lease is up at the end of the year and I have decided not to renew it. While I am heartbroken to bring to a close a source of so much joy I am excited about the new opportunities that lay ahead. I will never stop decorating, designing, or creating and now I will have more time to blog about it. I want to thank all of my loyal customers that have become friends for their business over the last seven years.  I will truly miss seeing everyone.

3 comments:

Mrs. P said...

I am so sad to see you go! Will you continue to sell online? Maybe at Etsy?

Gracefully Vintage said...

Im so sorry to hear your closing.But so look forward to your blog and seeing your design-creating at work. YOur store is such an inspiration force for me and my little shoppe.. I will swing in..
Karryann

The French Hen said...

I am going to cultivate an online presence. I have been trying to get my website up for 5 years so I will finally have time to get it finished! I have an etsy site already called cottages&roses. I have been very neglectful of it lately but will be adding more items in early December. Thanks!
Nicole